OLLI volunteers support the program with their time and talents. Browse the list of volunteer opportunities to see what is of interest to you. Volunteer as you are able; there is no minimum number of hours required.
- Enrollment assistance – 3 times a year (January, May, and August)
- Payment assistance – 3 times a year (January, May, and August)
- Phone calling regarding lottery class payment deadlines – 3 times a year
- Phone calling regarding waiting lists – 3 times a year
- Social assistance: set up, serving, greeting – ongoing
- Instructor recruitment – ongoing
12 OLLI Buck Stamps = one free OLLI class (tuition only)
Email Jeaneece Schmidt at Jeaneece.email@example.com to be placed on the volunteer pool list and receive communications for upcoming volunteer opportunities.