OLLI 2019 Membership
The Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) is a vibrant learning community offering a rich array of classes, field trips, lectures, and social events of interest to adults who wish to continue learning. The program is designed for adults age 50+, but anyone over 18 may become an OLLI member.
MembershipThere is an annual per person membership fee of $60 to join OLLI. Memberships run from January 1 to December 31.
- 5 complimentary OLLI classes (fees are extra). Your complimentary classes are redeemable for any semester during the calendar year; memberships and complimentary classes are nonrefundable and nontransferable. Each additional class taken above the 5 complimentary classes is only $12 per class. Additional book and materials fees may apply. Trips are priced separately, depending on duration and location of the trip.
- Invitations to OLLI social events
- Meeting new friends with similar interests
- OLLI newsletter
- The satisfaction of supporting OLLI in its mission to promote lifelong learning and personal growth
You must select Student Profile (single user) for OLLI memberships.
Membership and Requesting ClassesYou must renew your membership BEFORE you can request classes for spring 2019. You can renew your membership any time after November 1, 2018. The membership will automatically activate on January 1, 2019.
How to Renew Your Membership
You may renew your OLLI membership in the following ways.
- Login to caspercollege.augusoft.net with your username and password
- Select Membership from the left-side menu
- Click on the drop down menu corresponding to Purchase Membership
- Click on Osher Lifelong Learning Institute-OLLI 2019
- Select Student Profile (single user). You cannot use Household Profile for OLLI memberships
- Click Submit
- Follow the instructions
- Pay with your debit or credit card
Call 307-268-3401 to renew your membership by phone. The office is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. You will need to pay with a debit or credit card at time of renewal.
Visit our office located in the Nolte Gateway Center, room 408. The office is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. You may pay for your membership with cash, check, or credit or debit card.