Skip to main content
Casper College FAQ
How do I create a profile
First-time users must create a profile to enroll in classes. You can create a Student Profile or Household Profile. Select household if you will be signing up family members for classes. OLLI members must use a Student Profile. Call 307-268-3401 for information on how to set up a Company Profile. When registering, you will be prompted to choose which household member(s) you are registering.

Follow these simple steps to create a profile.
  • Click Login/Create Account on the top left-hand side of the screen.
  • Under New Student click Create New Profile.
  • Create a username and password and fill in the required information. We recommend using firstname.lastname for your Username. Record this information for future registration.
  • You will receive your Username and Password in two separate emails. After you have created a student profile, you will have additional menu options that will allow you to edit your profile, check your current registrations, and view your transactions.
 Call 307-268-3401 or email for assistance or questions.
Can my Student Profile be changed to a Household Profile
Yes. Your existing student profile can be converted to a household profile so that you may register other members in your household. Contact us at 307-268-3401 to change your profile status.
I have taken Casper College classes before, is my login information the same as the one I used in Colleague
No. You must create a new profile and login for Continuing Education.
How do I update my profile
You may update your student profile at any time. After signing in, access the My Profile link to change any of the information. Click Edit at the top of the page and update your profile. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Submit.
What if I forgot my password
You may reset your profile password if you know your username and the email address you have on record for your profile. Contact us at 307-268-3401 if you do not know this information.
When does registration begin
Registration for all but OLLI classes begins as soon as a class is published online. You may register for Community Education and the Center for Training and Development classes any time before the class begins. Many classes fill quickly, so register early.
We run a lottery for OLLI classes at the beginning of each semester to ensure an equitable process. We will notify members weeks before we run the lottery that the open request period has begun. Members can go online and request the classes they are interested in taking. They can also visit us at the Nolte Gateway Center, room 408 and we can put the request in for them.
We will notify members after the lottery runs as to what classes they “won” and any payment owed. Members have 7 calendar days to pay any fees and confirm classes. You may pay by logging on to http://caspercollege.augusoft, calling our office at 307-268-3401, or visiting us at the Nolte Gateway Center, room 408. Failure to submit payment or confirm your classes will result in forfeiture of those classes.
After the 7 day payment period, members may register for additional classes that have available space by logging into their Casper College Continuing Education account and selecting the classes they are interested in taking.
How do I register for classes
You may register online, by mail, or in person. Full payment is due at the time of registration. Sign up early. Many classes fill up quickly or may be canceled due to low enrollment.
Online Registration
  • You need to create a student or household profile to enroll in a class. If you already have a profile, click Sign In on the left-side menu bar and follow the prompts.
  • Click on Courses.
  • Browse through the classes and click on the Add to Cart button to add classes to your shopping cart. When you are done selecting classes, click the Checkout button on the shopping cart icon on the right side of the screen.
  • Pay online with Visa, MasterCard, or Discover.
  • Upon successful payment of the course, you will be received an email confirmation. Check your emails regularly for course updates and unexpected changes.
  • Your online payment and registration reserves your space in the class.
By mail
Mail your completed registration form with a check or money order to Casper College Continuing Education, 125 College Dr, Casper WY 82601.
You may register in person at Continuing Education located in the Nolte Gateway Center, room 408, 125 College Dr., Casper, WY. Office hours are Monday thru Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Payment may be made by cash, check, money order, or credit card.
Will I get a confirmation letter
Yes, depending on the manner in which you register for classes. If you register online, you will automatically receive a confirmation notice by email. If you register by mail or phone, you will receive a confirmation in the mail. If you register in person, you will receive a confirmation at the conclusion of your visit.
How do I print a receipt
Sign in to your account. Select My Transactions from the left menu bar. Locate the class. Under Action, select Print View and print your receipt.
When should I register for a class
Unless otherwise noted, registration is open until each class is filled or until two days before the class starts. We encourage you to register early as many classes fill prior to the start date or classes with low enrollment may be canceled. 
Is there a minimum age for students in Continuing Education classes
Students age 16 or older are permitted to register for Continuing Education classes unless otherwise indicated in the course description. Students under the age of 16 may enroll at the discretion of Continuing Education staff. Call our office at 307-268-3401 with any questions. Youth programs are available to specific age groups, which are listed in the description.
Can I register for a full class
If a class is full, there will be a "Waiting List" button rather than an Add to Cart button to the right of the class listing. You may place yourself on the waiting list. If an opening becomes available, Casper College staff will contact people on the wait list in the order that they registered until the class is full.
Can someone else (a third party) pay for my class
We accept third party payment. The third-party (a workforce center, grant, or employer) must submit a Sponsorship Billing Form from that party, indicating which charges (tuition, fees, books, etc.) they are willing to pay. Any charges not covered by the Third Party Contract are your responsibility. Contact us at 307-268-3401 with any questions. Only employers or agencies may use third party privilege. Individuals are not qualified as third parties. Note: when you register with third party payment, you are not guaranteed a class reservation until we receive authorization from the paying party.
Do Continuing Education classes qualify for financial aid
Continuing education classes do not qualify for financial aid, but many of our workforce training classes qualify for Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) funding. Contact the Wyoming Department of Workforce Services Casper Office at 307-234-4591 to see if you qualify.
How do I print a transcript
Sign in to your account and select My Transcript from the menu bar on the left side of your screen. In the upper left corner select “Print View” to print your transcript.
Can I purchase gift cards for classes
Gift cards are available for purchase online for a dollar amount that can be applied to a class or membership. Click on the Gift Card link at the bottom of the screen.
Are there prerequisites for any classes
Check class descriptions for prerequisites that apply to certain courses.
When do I pay supplies or materials fees listed in the class description
Materials fees are due at the time of registration unless the class description indicates to pay the instructor at the beginning of the first class meeting.
How do I cancel a class in which I am registered
You can cancel your class registration online at if you paid with a credit card. Otherwise, you can email with your complete name and the name of the class you want to cancel or visit the Continuing Education office in the Walter H. Nolte Gateway Center, Room 408. We do not accept cancellations by phone. You will receive a refund according to the refund policy for that class and through the same method in which you paid for the class. There are no refunds or transfers allowed if you notify us after the class cancellation period. No-shows or transfers are not eligible for a refund.
What is the refund policy
Refunds policies vary depending on the type of class in which you are registered. You will be notified of the refund policy for a particular class at the time of registration. For most classes, there is no penalty if you cancel your registration at least two business days (Monday-Friday) prior to the start of class. Some classes have an earlier cancellation deadline because of the cost or set-up associated with the class. The deadline will be listed on the class description. If you register for a vendor-provided class like Ed2GO, ProTrain, etc., the vendor refund policy applies. No refund will be issued for classes dropped after the class cancellation date.
No-shows are not eligible for a refund. Refunds are issued via the same method used to pay for the class. A refund may take up to four weeks to process.
Are your classrooms handicapped accessible
Casper College is committed to making its classes handicapped accessible whenever possible. Call us at 307-268-3401 for questions about accessibility.
What is a Golden Age Scholarship
Casper College offers the Golden Age Scholarship to Natrona County residents who are age 60 or older when the term begins. Eligible individuals receive a 70% discount on tuition for credit and community education courses. This scholarship does not cover course fees, textbooks, or supplies, and it is not valid for OLLI or workforce training classes or classes provided by third-party vendors. Benefits are not transferable. The program is subject to change without notice. To receive a scholarship card, present age and residency documentation to Continuing Education staff, located on the fourth floor of the Nolte Gateway Center.
Why are classes canceled
We try to offer all advertised classes. Continuing Education classes are self-supporting and all class-related expenses are paid from student registration fees. Classes that do not reach a minimum student enrollment are subject to cancellation. If this should happen, we will notify you and make every effort to transfer you to another section, find an alternative class, or process your refund in full.
How will I receive a refund for a canceled class
You will receive your refund in the same manner in which payment was made. If you paid with a credit card, the refund will be credited directly to the same credit card account. If you paid with cash or check, a refund check will be issued to the individual named on the original check or cash payment receipt.
Who do I contact if I am interested in teaching a class
Submit a course proposal form by clicking on the Teach link on the left-side menu.
How do I suggest classes
Email us at or call 307-268-3401 with class ideas.
What is your Privacy Policy
Casper College is committed to protecting your privacy. All personal information is kept confidential and will not be shared with a third party. We may use the information collected to contact you about class information, promotional updates, new class information, or website upgrades. You may unsubscribe from promotional emails at any time by clicking on the Unsubscribe link in the footer of any promotional email. We do not store your payment information on our website.
Where do classes meet
Most classes meet on the beautiful Casper College campus. Some classes meet offsite at locations in and around the Casper area. Class locations and directions will be noted in the class description and on your confirmation.
What are your office hours
Monday thru Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Except for Casper College holidays
Inclement weather
Casper College and off-campus locations may close due to weather or other emergencies. Campus closure information can be found at
Where can I get directions to my class location
Directions to your class location are found in the confirmation letter sent prior to your class start date. A campus map is available at